Founded in 2000, ZEINOX (formerly known as AL ZEINY STEEL) have become a strategic supplier of stainless steel to Egyptian industry. In 2006 ZEINOX developed its Stainless Steel Service Center from where we have large stocks and forming equipment to enable supply to customers’ exact requirements.
The quality of ZEINOX’s output in central to our success. ZEINOX is ISO 9001:2015 certified as well as certified to ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health and Safety.
From the service center ZEINOX can supply stainless steel sheets, coils, circles, pipes and tubes in various grades of stainless steel, including AISI 316,304,430,420,202 and 201.
The products are used in a wide variety of applications and to a number of manufacturing sectors. They include manufacturers of …
- Kitchen and laundry equipment
- Homeware products
- Hotel equipment
- Tableware and utensils
- Elevators and escalators
- Architectural and decorative products
- Medical apparatus
ZEINOX is planning to become the major source of stainless steel through importing, exporting, manipulation and supply to industrial sectors.
The company would like to establish and maintain a positive reputation within the industrial community.
We are committed to the following:
- Conformance with requirements of Quality Management Systems.
- Developing industrial and commercial constitution maintaining quality of processing due to the required measures.
- Continues improvement for the work environment and industrial technology.
- Fulfillment of our customers’ requirements and predict their anticipations seeking for preserving their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Continues human recourses development to reach physical and moral stabilization to preserve their loyalty and belonging to the company.- Achievement of a suitable profit for shareholders.
- Enlargement of the company’s share in both local and middle east markets.
- Preserve the health and safety of our employments and customers.
- Conformance with lows, specification, internal regulations and governmental decrees related to health and safety.